Show notes by Daniel M. Clark
This week we welcome back to the show Eric Nagel, who last appeared in episode 34: The 180 Days of Christmas. Eric is back to give us an update on his massive Christmas lights project, as well as his nomination for Affiliate of the Year.
- Eric’s nomination for Affiliate of the Year
- iPhone accessories: credit card readers, bar code scanners and the pic2shop app
- Grocery store loyalty programs
- RFID and future tech
- Eric’s Christmas lights display
- Guitar Hero house
- Christmas trees and keeping them alive – nothing but water
- Live trees vs. fake trees
- When is the right time to tell your kids about Santa not being real?
- Fiber optic to the home – it’s coming to Joe’s area
- Movie ratings and parental responsibility
- Mr. Yuck!
- The state of California is wacky with regulations
- Affiliate Summit and the charity poker tournament to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation
We had a great show, running just over an hour. Thanks to Eric Nagel for joining us!
== Show Sponsors ==