Scott Jangro joined the Geek Dads for this episode. Scott is a father of three and meets our geeky requirements, so he was a welcome voice on the show!
We covered a fair range of topics today, including:
- What should be taught in schools – based on a finances vs. math Twitter conversation from earlier in the day.
- They say kids are more mature at earlier ages these days. Are they really?
- College alumni gatherings are changing.
- Twitter phishing and people giving their credentials to random sites.
- Scott’s daycare situation.
- The kids sleeping in swings and swaddling.
- Moby Wraps
- BPA and baby bottles.
- Causing harm to your kids, smoking and asthma.
All in all, it was a fun show, clocking in at a hair under an hour. Good times for geek dads!
Make sure you check out our RSS feed to be up-to-date on Geek Dad happenings, and subscribe to the show in iTunes!