In which Daniel, Joe and Drew give away $2,200 worth of passes to Affiliate Summit, talk about Captain America and Chevy Camaros. This was quite possibly the most American show we’ve ever done. Pass the apple pie.
This episode was broadcast live. Check out QAQN Live! for show schedules and live chat.
This is one of my favorite episodes ever, I have to say. I’ve been having a blast doing the live shows, and with a good-sized crowd listening and participating in the chat, it’s just awesome. Today we covered a lot of ground:
- We gave away four Gold Passes to Affiliate Summit to live listeners!
- We covered the new Captain America movie, which Drew says is just great. I’ve yet to see it, but I did watch the post-Captain America trailer for The Avengers on YouTube.
- Drew was given a Bitchin’ Camaro (look it up) to drive for about a week. He connected with Rob, the HotDogMan, and the story here is pretty entertaining.
- Poker! And the benefits of living near Atlantic City or Las Vegas. If I ever have ten grand to spend, I’ll play the World Series, for sure.
- Huggies is running a campaign to help parents afford diapers for their babies.
- All About the Cookies is available NOW! For a limited time, support Affiliate Marketers Give Back and receive a free Gold Pass to Affiliate Summit West 2012. It’s $19.99 for a great cause and a fantastic freebie in return.
All this and more – thanks for listening! We’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave us a voice mail at 281-241-QAQN(7276). Also, you can email us at email@example.com.
Bandwidth provided by GeekCast.fm